Saturday, January 8, 2011

Travels abroad

As some of you might know, I've recently returned from travels to wintry England. I spent lovely family time with my wonderful daughter and spent other times travelling a little and trying to keep one step ahead of the freezing conditions!
Capturing unexpected sights of various gardens/plants in their winter beauty was a highlight of my little journey.
Herearesome of the treasures I was fortunate enough to be amongst before frost bite set in!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjP-LDBqykqhR8R60xwigoVBH5npGYvVb6J3cRlLd6JJsS8W9VW9uvA_Oj-mfwObPXo3knRiAgKZsXf4I2OJaCBW4DlkEeTRGkRPHCUmZGnV55_UeWyxOVo3Rm__AzaJyR37gkNR7-zOPSq/s1600/102_2764.JPG"><

1 comment:

  1. Oh so Beautiful!
    I'd love to travel to England one day, glad to hear you had a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete